Dear Ex-bestfriend #3

Hey You

So here we are. It's been a long time. I miss you so much. I'm such an idiot I fell in love with you. You were first person who ever knew about my sexuality. I told everyone about how I was madly in love with you. Because I thought the more I got it out of my system the less it will hurt to see you with him. But it never got easy.I just fell more and more in love with you.

It hurt me so much. You were a saint. You set me up on dates and encouraged me to flirt and find the perfect girl. But all the time the only person I thought was close to perfect was you. Why was I so stupid that I genuinely believed that it was okay to keep it a secret? How did it never occur to me that it would come back to bite me in the face?


I was so in love that I was so blind to the fact that you were looking at me with utter pity and a little sadness. When I suddenly saw the look in your eyes then I realised you knew. You knew the truth. And there it was.  That was the end. I lost my cool. I didnt need your pity. I didn't need you to feel sad for me at the fact thta I loved you. There it was we fought so much that day. I couldn't face you now that you knew.

I didn't think I could ever get up in the morning knowing you hated me and that you and your boyfriend would sit and laugh about that poor little girl who was in love with you. I miss you so much. I keep writing these letters hoping something would change. Hoping the world will move in the opposite way and turn back time. I  miss you <3

Your
Still in love with you best friend 

Comments