Twelve days of christmas fangirl style


I really thought I could do blogmas. Yes that's what its called.

But I have exams coming up cause my school is a sadist convention.


So

I thought let me do my edition of 12 days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the second day of Christmas my true love  gave to me a two pointless books and  a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven harry potter books,six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD


On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 harry potter movies,seven harry potter books,six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 rings of LToR, 8 harry potter movies,seven harry potter books,six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 seasons of friends, 9 rings of LToR,8 harry potter movies,seven harry potter books,six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 seasons of grey's anatomy,10 seasons of friends, 9 rings of LToR,8 harry potter movies,seven harry potter books,six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me  12 books of Greek demi gods,11 seasons of grey's anatomy,10 seasons of friends, 9 rings of LToR,8 harry potter movies,seven harry potter books,six mortal instruments books,five one direction albums, four maze runner books,three hunger games books,two pointless books and a Joe and Caspar hit the road DVD 


Hope you like that

So Merry Christmas and A happy new year <3




Comments