Youtuber Book

I have a lot to say about this topic but don't want drama.

Here are the books I have

Girl Online~ Zoe Sugg

What I want 

Binge~Tyler Oakley
The Amazing Book is not on fire ~ Dan and Phil
A work in Progress~ Connor Franta
Girl online on tour~ Zoe Sugg
Username Evie~ Joe Sugg
I hate myselfie ~ Shane Dawson ( this is on I want os badly I hope he makes more short films based on the book <3)
Self Help` Miranda 
Joey Graceffa's book



Other Merch 
 Wild Album
Caspar Lee's limited edition clothes <3
Anything from the Dan and Phil Shop
Smosh merch :)
Superwoman Merch
Jamesandfriends
JoeandCapsarhittheroad


Yeah I think that's all.

Leave a commment down below what merch you like 

Just watched Gabby';s new video honesty <3

Ok Bye 

Peace Out

Up next rant about tcas :D

Comments