Future

"The future is bleak for most of us that still believe in fairy-tales,happy ever after and existence of fair justice"


The world is a stage and you can achieve whatever you set your'e mind to will work out is what I've been hearing my whole life and now that I'm a senior it scares the shit out of me.With looming questions over my head like "What do you want in life" or "Is this subject really what I like" it starting to stress me out and I have a lot of moments where the stress overtakes me and i feel like as if the whole world just blacks out for a second.The twist in the tale I know what I want to do but I know  there is a 25 % my parents might be supportive of me and it's not a sure job and I can't do that. I want to be a YouTuber so badly not for the fame just for the heck of it.The whole night I get so any video ideas and i write it all down and I want to do it but then I think of all the negative parts of it - the hate,the lack of income without at least 100,00 subs and above and most importantly my parents being dissapointed in me. When there was an acting workshop in my school I excelled at it and was given a certificate of best actor in my school.My parents were so proud so I smiled and said 'Maybe i should be an actor'.The way they smiled at me shut down the idea forever so I would audition for all the lead roles get it and refuse it.I sound like a masochist but I needed to know whether I am  good but I knew deep inside that though my parents will be proud of me the lead but not me the aspiring actor.So I stopped after I became a junior ( grade 11).

But now the looming question still haunts me

What willl you do in future ??

So I ask you this ( Will Darbyshire style)

What do you want to do in the future ?
Are your'e parents supportive?
Are you confident for the future?
Or does scare you like it scares me ?

Tell me your'e thought guys !! 

And <3 <3 you 

Andrea/Anne out 

Comments