Poems and stuff

I tried poetry for class and was pretty pleased with it

Hope you like it x
Ps forgive it's not up to the mark :)


                                 Lover's Dream

I dreamt I saw him again
It was all so vivid yet vague
I got lost in his eyes again
The world stopped as we kissed


But my eyes opened
And there I lay in cold sweat
I heard trees sway to the beat
the beat I danced to
with him

It happens every night
Every time there's no more light
I wish it stopped yet
I wish it doesn't

It's the only way I see him
I miss his smile
The way he lit my world
The way he held my hand
The way we kissed

The songs he sang
The way we moved
He was mine
I was his
And he my ever lasting Bliss

I want him
I need him
But now all I can see of him 
Is in my lover's dream


Anne/Andrea out
using my poem or posting my poem without permission is plagiarism 


Comments