Youtubers and their friends

 I have spoken about this a lot. This topic has always made a little like the trolls I hate. But its not fair. And I say this as a fan not a struggling Youtuber.

I have noticed a pattern 

  1. Person appears in video
  2. People likes said person
  3. Jokes he/she should start channel
  4. Person starts appearing more frequently
  5. Suddenly SURPRISE SURPRISE the person now has a channel
  6. And THE PERSON HAS 100K subs on the first day
  7. THE FIRST DAY
  8. THE FIRST DAY

It just annoys me. That they get so many benefits. What I want to know is would people even subscribe to them if they didn't know them before hand. Their content can be good. But is it worth 100,00 subs in a day. Is it?



It is annoying because most of the people just see it as fast money but not cause they really care. They are very few people I know who do. 


Comments