25 Artists that need to be on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke NOW


1) Beyonce

Queen B would smash it and I would pay anything to see Beyonce do normal things like singing in the car and dancing to the music with a friend.




2) Troye Sivan

I love Troye Sivan!! He's my lil smol bean who has recently taken the world by storm. And come on till now I haven't met a person who doesn't like Troye's music. And would love to see what songs James Corden would choose














3) Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez

I am quite surprised that Taylor or Selena haven't been on the show yet. But I would love to see them together. Them being all bff goals and jamming to each other songs. JAMES PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN






















4) Ed Sheeran

That Voice. Need I say more.















5 ) Melanie Martinez 

CAUSE I LOVE HER OK !!!!!!




















6) Halsey

She would be so fun and her voice and songs are goals...


















7) Zara Larsson

I love her and her voice. It has quite a smoothing yet edgy vibe to it <3























8) Alessia Cara
I lover her. She is one of the few newer artists I actually like. And she would be extremely fun and sporting AND SHE IS A BABE !!!!















9) Rihanna
 Rihanna is a fucking queen. Do I need to day more?













10) Drake
BECAUSE VIEWS IS DAMN GOOD !!!! And I really want to see James and Drake do the hotline bling dance 
















11)Nicki minaj
Because James so far has had only two rappers and Adele rapping ( Which was awesome btw). And Also Nicki Minaj is so much on talk shows. 














12) Little Mix
I think it would kind of fun because so far the only band that has done the carpool karaoke is One Direction



















13) Bruno Mars
Have you heard him sing? It's like listening to an angel.




















14) Fifth Harmony
Their new album is really good. And with their catchy tunes and fun personalities it'll be one hell of  a ride



























15) 5 Sos
These Aussie boys aren't only great good looking but are charming and talented. And a re perfect for this segment.























16) Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga hasn't give us music since 2014 and us her monsters are just waiting to hear her lovely voice again
























17) 
Zayn
Let's admit it. We all missed Zayn in the one direction Carpool. So all we can say is he deserves one of his own.















18) Tegan and Sara

I love them and I feel like they are not really that popular and this show could change that. And their new sing is beautiful
















19) Arianna Grande 
That voice. Her songs. Her impressions. 




















20) Charlie Puth
He is really good and I love his voice.. 
























21)Meghan Trainor
 With her catchy songs and that bubbly fun loving personlaity! Who wouldn't want her one any show?








22)Miley Cyrus

Whatever your opinion on Miley. One thing everyone agrees on is she has a great voice and some beautiful songs. And I would give anything to see her signing some old Hannah Montana Songs :D



















23) DNCE
I think DNCE is such a cool band and their  music is awesome. I would love to see that happen.


















24) Justin Timberlake
No explanation is needed 
























Bonus
KATY PERRY

Fall out boy
Backstreetboys
Alicia Keys
Kesha
THe Weeknd
Ellie Gouding
Shawn Mendes

sorry if this post is rubbish I'm Totally fangirling and my brain ain't working.

Comments