A message to my best friend



I am happy
It's the day I have always
Dreamed of
You are turning 18


You are a whole year older than me
But best friend I am soo happy for you
And I know you will go out and
Change this world.

I know right now with all the drama
You don't want to celebrate your birthday
Because of it.
But its you 18th and I sincerely hope you will reconsider it
And it hurts me that I am never going to see you for a long time in a few more months
Because We are going to different colleges.
And it hurts to see you hurting and yes I hate that guy who did this to you.
He's an entitled asshole.
But I want to know you are very loved and your are the prettiest girl on this planet.
And I am so grateful for you.

And I know you're going to be fine after we go our separate ways but I just hope you will miss me at least a smidge.But enough about me.
It;'s your birthday and I want you to have a lot of fun.
Live your life on your terms.
Prove to all your critics wrong.
Prove to that asshole you can do better than him.
Proveto  the world you are going to run the world and succeed
Be happy.
And most importantly Best friend I love you and Happy 18th Birthday <3
Here's to the good and bad times
Here's to more spontaneous plans
Here's to Joy and happiness
Here's to 2008-16 The best years of my life.

HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY :)

Comments