Blog Responsibly


Someone very close to me was hurt by a blog someone had written about them.Both parties were hurt by the words exchanged between them.I for one,want to say this is why my blog is anonymous will never hurt anyone because no one knows who I am.

Because when most people are angry, they tend to write the worst things about things or people they are angry with.We often see the most awful parts of people when they are angry but even if you do write about them.You do have freedom of speech,but sometimes for the sake of peoples happiness you should refrain from typing their name and tag them and share it on your facebook.That's pushing it a bit far don't you think?


Also what I want to put out there is that I am no superior being and in no way have my life under control but the only things of advice I offer is.These are my simple mantras I try to live my life by
are

Be nice to people
Try to make yourself happy
Blog Responsibly


Okay I'll shut up now. Bye have a great day....
I just hate it when people I know and love are hurt </3

Comments