You Again

You again is my worst nightmare. For those people who haven't watched the movie it's about this girl Marnie who has come a long way form high school but now she goes home to find out that her Brother is marrying the girl who made her life hell in high school but no that's not worst part. This is Her Whole family adores her. That's literally my nightmare and yes I'm an only child but I am pretty close To my cousin brother if he marries my Nemesis who still makes my life miserable I will DIE and I mean it. god and trust me unlike the movie my life wont have a happy ending and spoiler alert The popular Guy wont come nest to me never mind become my boyfriend. I cried throughout the movie cause I felt bad for Marnie.Because my Family are the only people on this earth who love me and I wont let my anyone Steal that from me especially not my worst enemy. And knowing my life I wont even be successful. I know what you all must be thinking " All this girl does is write her Sorrows here and makes us feel bad for her". Trust me I don't want your'e sympathy cause I have enough to last me my whole life and my kids and my grandkids whole lives . I just want to put my thoughts out there into the world . I just want to know if people feel the same as i do.I just want some acceptance. If you found this blog Post a bit too sappy and think I am a baby and I should Man up pls comment below.If you feel the same like do comment below. and pls like and share. BYYYEE

#teaminternet

Sorry I just was very sad but I am still posting this I guess maybe I'll get friends but I might be wromgg. So I promise this the last Sapppy or self pity post ever :P

Comments