To be completely honest

There are the a lots of things I hate about myself but the thing about myself that gets on my nerves other than my physical appearance is my way of writing and talking. As when I start off it'll be really good I usually stick to the topic and everything will be fine but then towards end I go all positive and intense i could be talking about an ice cream and towards the end I would say something like " Ice cream always remind me of the better times which just shows we all should always try and be happy. Let's spread happiness  and make this world a better place for all of us". I bet the term that escalated quickly was practically made for me.

You guys must be thinking why I am bloging so much recently. It's because of Girl online written by - Zoe Sugg aka Zoella on YouTube has inspired me that by writing out my feeling it helps. And guess what it actually does. So encourage you guys to write one it's like a diary  but someone else jut might read and know that there not the only person in this world.

PS Any thoughts about all YouTubers writing books ! I don't mind but I feel it's an overdose of so many books at the same time but just my opinion. Write a comment and tell which book is your favourite :D

PPs don't mean to brag but Isn't this a beauty

Love  Andre lynn <3 <3


Comments