Death

Life mostly doesn't comes with instructions but there are people all round us to tell the jest of things-whether it's giving birth,having sex or getting married.but one thing that no one knows about is Death.It is one of those mysteries of life-What is there beyond Death ? Is our soul still alive or is it end of everything.Yesterday I had a panic attack just thinking about how when I die the world will still revolve as if nothing and very soon any remembrance of me on this earth will vanish and that'll be it.I mean imagine 100 years later no one will remember who you were and even famous people will soon disappear maybe slower than us but they still do disappear .


i mean come on We all barely know our great grand parents never mind their parents and some children today don't even bother with their parents death.


I mean imagine someone from 3015 reading my blog (yeah right) and imagining oh god our forefathers or foremothers? were very grumpy and moody teenagers,and what the hell is tronnor?


Anyway just leaving you guys with this thought!!!

Make you're life worth it and something you can be remembered by

I've been watching too many Will Darbyshire videos


I had a great idea about this blog post but it kinda got depressing so i end it quickly and I am so close to 500 views YAY

Ps I f I write a Jaspar fanfic here !! Anyone up for it ??

Anne/Andrea out


#teaminternet
Ps I just love this song

Comments