My legacy


Have you ever thought about death?
I think of it every day about how life would be so much easier for everyone if I was dead.
There are moments where it seems like a better alternative. I'm humble and I realise no one will be hurt by my death. But my mom. I can't hurt my mom. She has done so much for me I can't die for her. I'll try my best for her. But if I lose the battle I don't want my legacy when I die to be the girl who couldn't deal with life pressures. The girl who broke her mom. The girl who should have talked to someone.

I want to be the girl who tried. The girl who was crying out for help. The girl who wanted to stay strong for her family and worked hard for it

The girl who was waving for help.
The girl who was screaming for help.

The girl who didn't get help.

Comments