#jaspoli and other youtuber feelings



Joe,Caspar and Oli are easily my favourite Youtubers ever.And I ship Jaspar so much.But I don't know if it just me or  I get the feeling Caspar and Joe have some kinda tension  because Always Caspar tweets Joe but he doest reply and in the new Chris Pratt video he didn't even comment on it. And He seems to even in his vlogs mention Oli more maybe I am just being Crazy but that is just my feeling and I maybe wrong So Don't Hate on me


And Will and Arden Otp literally

About KSI and Thedora Lee I really think Caspar should have said something about it.Don't you think???

And IIsuperwomanII 's New tour is killing it and so proud of her...

Bethany Mota's Voice

Wanting Tronnor to be real


Tyler and Connor to be friends again

And yeah who else loves Andrea's new hair


That's it ok Byebye



Comments