Zayn Malik Leaving

This topic was bound to come and on the 2 month anniversary of the inauspicious leaving of our favourite Zayn Malik. Let's be friends and cry our hearts out. I found out about the news on twitter and it was heart breaking and I remember me and one of best friends sitting on the floor and crying and I know all of you are judging me but It hurts me when friendships break up and something in my universe goes off  balance and everybody around just move about as if nothing happened as if Zayn leaving the band was as common as a dog barking.

But after a while we all accepted it and moved on at least I did. Little did we know this was going to be an adventure or rather a roller-coaster of feelings and emotional turmoil. And It all didn't  start with our friend Naughty boy contrary to popular belief but it started with the announcement  that Perrie Didn't want to incite the one direction boys at her wedding which all of responded to Zayn would never do that and then he released  The song with naughty boy and who knew that wasn't even going to be the worst thing and to tell you the truth I  kinda liked the song . But then Zayn crossed the line and made me feely deeply hurt when He slammed Louis or rather said this

And This where I draw the line and say with full confidence that I don't like Zayn Malik anymore and I hope he and naughty boy have a great life ahead. And I know this gonna lead to a lot of hate but I'm sorry I just think Zayn is his own person and naughty boy can't influence a person so much. No one can...... Good bye !!

Ps Here's some feels

PPx This how we thought it would be

PPps I love Zayn Before the tweet and supported him but now

PPPPs Haters where you at ?

Anne/Andrea out :D














Good bye :D

Comments