Selena Gomez

Dear Selena,

You will probably never read this. But still I want to put it out there in the world. I'm honestly very thankful for you. I know the haters always have something negative to say and at times you will always feel like the world wants to get you down but you are a queen. Too pure and beautiful for this world and it's negativity. I assume you miss Demi. I'm not going to lie I miss your friendship. But we all have friends who at one point we told everything to that we don't talk to anymore. We all miss them. We want them to succeed. I know you want that too. I know some days you miss her when you realized a few things only she would ever find funny and nobody else. It's an inside joke only both of you would understand. 

But life moves on. And so have you. You and your boyfriend are very cute. I hope he treats you right. I hope hes the kind of boyfriend you can count on. Even when's hes on tour he makes sure to check up on you. Make sure you're doing okay. He's the kind of guy who makes you smile on days you think you can't. Today's your birthday hug your best friends. Kiss your sisters. Hug your parents till they can't breathe. Be with family and people who love you. Stay happy. I know you must be wondering why a random girl on the internet who has no connection to you whatsoever is telling you this. I just want you to be happy. Please always stay happy. The world loses too many good people.

Love 

A Fan

Comments