#jasparisover?

I'm Having a mental breakdown.

Jaspar is moving out
the fact that I know the Jaspar house better than my own scares me.
The fact that Joe can't make Caspar up with a Air horn hurts me.
The Fact that Caspar can't any more talk to Joe while he's on the toilet scares me.
No prank war
No more Emma Lee with her dads.
No more Jaspar cute moments
No more Roomate collabs
No  more of them being in almost every vlog of each other.
No more of them having a third wheel who never leaves.
No more being 5 min away from Oli
No more Harry's voice and Mildred the ghost.
No more science experiments together.
No more being best friends.
They will eventually grow apart.
And 2014-15 will be the best time of our lives


I'm sorry I support Joe and Caspar completely it hurts but I'll get over it I needed to write this post to let all my feelings out so I  could feel better. XOXOXOX

Comments