Poem 10?


High School Musical Reunion was everything I ever wanted



Poem 10


Today the day I waited for
All this time I have been thinking of it
The day I give you my Heart
And tell you that I loved you

The day all those stares
All those words we exchanged
those night long calls
The chicken soup you made me

What was the cause of my happiness ?
You were




Your friends knew
My friends knew
Your Parents knew
Mine knew

 When I saw you I smiled the brightest smile

And I saw her
And with one glance the whole world
I thought I loved for my fortune
Faded away into the shadows
As you kissed her I felt numb
Your Friends told me that you were an ass
And I was ten times the girl she was


But she wasn't the person to blame you were
She wasn't at fault you were
She didn't know
when she heard about it
I saw her expression
It was the sames as mine
You broke two Hearts that day


You know whose a jerk ?
You are

Comments